Our Financial Planning Process
01. Analyse your situationThis first meeting is where we get to know each other. We explain how we operate, as well as what you can expect. We also spend some time gathering information on your current circumstance and objectives. We think this is the most important steps as we partner with our clients for many years.
02. Set your future goalsDuring the first meeting, you let us know what you actually want to achieve. You work with us to identify your short and long term financial goals, your needs and wants, this stage serves as a foundation for developing your plan. If we feel we can be of assistance to you, we will agree to prepare a comprehensive, written financial plan for a fixed fee.
03. Plan preparationHaving gathered the necessary information, which may require a second meeting, we prepare the financial plan. This is based directly in line with strategies targeted at achieving your future goals. We write these in plain and simple language to simplify the financial management processes.
04. Plan presentationNow we catch up with you to present and explain our written recommendations, which cover many issues including investments and strategies, and also any costs and fees associated with those recommendations. We thoroughly explain how our recommendations will achieve your objectives.
05. ImplementationOnce you have considered your financial plan, we then work with you to implement the recommendations. The implementation may take some time and we will monitor it progressively, keeping you regularly updated on progress.
06. Ongoing service and review
We offer a comprehensive service which for a flat fee provides you with an annual report (more frequently if needed). This includes analysis on any investments, checks performance against objectives, recommends changes
we think are appropriate and provides you with ongoing access to your adviser.
You've got questions, we have the answers!
Call us today to speak through your questions and to get to know our team.